Viconia DeVir, Baldur's Gate 1 BG1 Companion


Viconia Baldur's Gate 1



Viconia Location


Viconia is a Baldur's Gate companion in BioWare's cRPG of 1998, Baldur's Gate 1. Viconia is found in the northwest of Peldvale AR 2600 at position x=440, y=720. Consult Baldur's Gate world map.


I thank you. I know you may not be willing to give me a chance because of my dark skin. I am a drow, but if you give me a chance you won't regret it. Can I join with you? I need friends, now more than ever.

Viconia Stats


Lil alurl! For Shar!

Viconia Biography


When asked about her past, VICONIA reveals (quite proudly) that she is a dark elf from the Underdark city of Menzoberranzan. She says very little about her reasons for leaving that sunless realm, though separations of such a nature are never gentle. She does claim to no longer worship the spider goddess Lolth; a change that even you know is often fatal. Her new faith is in the night goddess Shar, an appropriate choice for a drow, though this is not a firm indication that she has given up the brutal ways of her people. She finds the laws of the surface world quaint and more than a little strange, but this is simply because of her lack of experience. Likewise she seems a bit naive about how her race is viewed by surface dwellers. Many will not give her the chance she seems to expect, and even being seen with her may affect how people think of you. You know that as a drow, she has resistance to magic, both benificial and harmful.

If the FFM is charmed:


The elven rivalry of Viconia and Kivan does not end in bloodshed, but it seems that it could have:



Viconia's MR:



Viconia quotes


  • Help me! If you don't help me, they'll kill me.
  • We must run!
  • Lil alurl! For Shar!
  • Shar looks upon us with favor.
  • Surface dwellers can be so stupid.
  • I am disappointed by our lack of progress.
  • I have no desire to remain in the company of the witless.
  • With the guidance of Shar, we shall prosper.
  • I must rest.
  • The drow are never this idle with their time.
  • Shar! Save me from the spider queen's vengeance.
  • Your forests seem very strange, and yet somehow familiar.
  • The light, it burns.
  • There is no roof to this world.
  • Jal Khaless?
  • Nightsinger, give me power.
  • Oloth Zha?
  • Nau natha.
  • Khaless Nau!
  • May darkness prevail.
  • I pity you for your short life span.
  • I am born of a noble race.
  • Shar is a goddess of conviction and purpose.
  • I'll go where you wish, if you keep me from the accursed sun.
  • Greetings darthiir, I know that you look upon me as an enemy, but perhaps we could ignore our differences.
  • Iblith! If that is how you want things, then so be it.
  • I worship Lolth no longer.
  • Don't threaten me, Kivan, it shall only lead to your death.
  • If you wish to die, I am pleased to assist.
  • I will not accept such arrogance from a male. On your knees.
  • I am ... flattered, thank you.
  • Never again speak to me in such a manner.
  • You are one of the few among us whom I can respect.
  • In the Underdark, you would be fodder for the Kuo Toa.
  • Male, fetch me something to eat.
  • Death is not something to mourn.
  • It is sad that Kivan and I never understood each other.


Baldur's Gate Original Ajantis BG1 Alora BG1 Branwen BG1 Coran BG1 Dynaheir BG1
BG1 Walkthrough Edwin BG1 Eldoth BG1 Faldorn BG1 Garrick BG1 Imoen BG1
BG1 Companions Jaheira BG1 Kagain BG1 Khalid BG1 Kivan BG1 Minsc BG1
Baldur's Gate NPCs Montaron BG1 Quayle BG1 Safana BG1 Shar-Teel BG1 Skie BG1
cRPG Blog (Index to All) Tiax BG1 Viconia BG1 Xan BG1 Xzar BG1 Yeslick BG1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.