Alora, Baldur's Gate 1 BG1 Companion


Alora Baldur's Gate 1



Alora is a Baldur's Gate companion in BioWare's cRPG of 1998, Baldur's Gate 1. At nightfall, Alora is found in the Hall of Wonders (AR 0130) which is located in the central-west section of Baldur's Gate city (AR 0600).


Alora can be a useful Thief once we reach Baldur's Gate city, though it is likely that we would already have a companion that fulfills the thief role (such as Coran or Imoen).

Holy Kitty Cacophony, you scared the bejeebbers outta me!  Sure it's yer job to catch us thievers, but ye need not give me a heart attack too!  Hey. . .you're not the guard!  Yeesh!  Getting me all in a tizzy when you're here for the same thing as me.  Well, since you're here, howz about we work together?  Just for this one heist, I mean. You keep watch while I show the stash. I know a secret here and there, but we get equal shares OK?

Alora Stats


In one of her item slots, Alora carries a Rabbit's Foot, a good-luck charm that bestows a one-point bonus to luck.
 
Hey, I think everyone would be happier if we were a little nicer!

Alora Biography


When asked about her past, ALORA reveals that she was originally from Iriaebor. As a child she was cute, outgoing, and dangerously curious, causing no end of trouble for her parents. They tried to curb her lunatic behavior, and encouraged her to be content with home and hearth like other halflings. Alora found this unbearably stifling, and left to explore the world. She quickly found herself falling into all sorts of trouble, going to the wrong places and angering the wrong sorts of people. Eventually she found herself in the city of Baldur's Gate, and it was there that she discovered her future profession: thievery. Wealth was never her chief concern; it's just that too many interesting things are behind locked doors. Her unassuming temperament makes it easy for her to hoodwink the authorities, and her sweet nature has saved her from a jail cell numerous times.

Alora quotes


  • Blast and bother! These locks have always given me trouble! Trouble they are!
  • AHHH! Somebody hide me!
  • Careful everyone! Play nice!
  • Isn't this great? All of us, doing nice things, being happy. It's great!
  • Hey, I think everyone would be happier if we were a little nicer!
  • Please be nicer. You don't want me to pick up any bad habits, do you?
  • I don't think you're the type of people I should be hanging around with! Goodbye!
  • Wow! Leader? Me? Oh this will be GREAT fun!
  • I'm sleepy. Can we nap a moment?
  • So when are we gonna do something? I'm raring to go!
  • I'm hurt. Please help me.
  • What a great forest, huh? I never seen trees like these before.
  • I like the bustle of the city! So many interesting people!
  • Ooh, this is pretty scary, isn't it? I mean, I'd be scared without the rest of you.
  • What a great day for adventuring! In fact, everyday is a great day for adventuring!
  • Pretty spooky night, but still great for adventuring!
  • Whatever you wish!
  • Whatever you need!
  • Hey there hi there!
  • Hop skip to it!
  • With a smile!
  • Happy to help!
  • I'm so sweet I've got rotting teeth and gums!
  • C'mon people now, smile on your brother. Everybody get together, try to love one another right now.
  • I don't think you're happy enough! I'll teach you to be happy!
  • Happy happy joy joy, happy happy joy joy
  • So you're a mage? I knew a mage once but he was pretty stuffy. You're not like that.
  • Smile more often, Edwin. It looks good on you.
  • Everyone is basically descent, once you get them to unwrinkle their faces.
  • Play your song again, Garrick. That one I like.  Please?
  • Awww! It's just the cutest little hamsty-wamsty! Who's a fuzzy Boo?
  • You needn't be so mean! I'm nice to you!
  • Oh, someone needs a tickle. Someone needs a tickle! Smile already! Yeesh!
  • You are mean, mean, mean! No wonder people don't like you!
  • Why must you be such a grumpypuss?! Cheer up!
  • I've heard that if you go too long without smiling, your face will crack!
  • It must be hard work to be negative all the time!
  • I've had friends die before, and it's still sad.
  • Poor Edwin! He was just learning how to loosen up.


Baldur's Gate Original Ajantis BG1 Alora BG1 Branwen BG1 Coran BG1 Dynaheir BG1
BG1 Walkthrough Edwin BG1 Eldoth BG1 Faldorn BG1 Garrick BG1 Imoen BG1
BG1 Companions Jaheira BG1 Kagain BG1 Khalid BG1 Kivan BG1 Minsc BG1
Baldur's Gate NPCs Montaron BG1 Quayle BG1 Safana BG1 Shar-Teel BG1 Skie BG1
cRPG Blog (Index to All) Tiax BG1 Viconia BG1 Xan BG1 Xzar BG1 Yeslick BG1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.