Skie Silvershield, Baldur's Gate 1 BG1 Companion


Skie Baldur's Gate 1



Skie Location


Skie Silvershield is a Baldur's Gate companion in BioWare's cRPG of 1998, Baldur's Gate 1. Skie is found in the estate of Entar Silvershield located in the wall-off northwestern section of Baldur's Gate city. Skie is paired with Eldoth, and is part of Eldoth's quest. You CANNOT recruit Skie into the party without Eldoth.


Eldoth! I thought I'd never see you again. Who are you? What are you doing here? Thank you for your help! I am so happy to be away from that horrid place. Eldoth told me that you were adventurers.  Perhaps you would let me join your party?

Skie Stats


I love you Eldoth.

Skie Biography


When asked about her past, SKIE bubbles that she is the daughter of Entar Silvershield, one of the Grand Dukes of Baldur's Gate. Her admittedly sheltered life has consisted mostly of learning ballet, history, and languages. Being exceptionally agile she has become a very proficient dancer, though this natural dexterity has mainly allowed her to better sneak off on sojourns away from the estate. She says she finds the nastier areas of Baldur's Gate exciting, though she seems naive about the dangers. On one of her escapades she met up with the debonair Eldoth, and thinks that he can help her live the life of adventure that she craves. She trusts him implicitly, perhaps too much so.

Skie & Eldoth




Skie quotes


  • Eldoth! I thought I'd never see you again. Who are you? What are you doing here?
  • Please, heeeeeelp me!
  • You're the finest group of friends I've ever had.
  • I don't think what we're doing is morally right.
  • All of you are such pigs.
  • I can't take this any more, I'm going back home.
  • I don't know if I can handle this leadership thing, but I'm going to try.
  • I'm getting tired, couldn't we take a rest soon?
  • I'm so bored.
  • Ahhhh, I'm hurt. Heeelllppp!
  • Can I help you?
  • I broke a nail.
  • I've mussed my hair.
  • My feet hurt.
  • I have a cold.
  • I have a headache.
  • Do you like my perfume.
  • It's been so long since I've had a hot meal.
  • Lets go shopping!
  • I want to go home.
  • Eldoth, why do you treat our companions so badly?
  • I love you Eldoth.
  • Why do you always have to make fun of me! I hate you! Get away from me!
  • I'd love to hear your music Garrick.
  • Eldoth is a kind man. He cares about me Garrick.
  • I'm sorry, did I do something wrong?
  • Eldoth, tell them to stop being so cruel.
  • Th-thank you, you're very kind.
  • You're a good friend.
  • I feel safe with you in the party.
  • I think you're a beautiful person.
  • 'sniffle' I can't believe he's dead.
  • What am I going to do 'sniffle', you can't die Eldoth, you can't.


Baldur's Gate Original Ajantis BG1 Alora BG1 Branwen BG1 Coran BG1 Dynaheir BG1
BG1 Walkthrough Edwin BG1 Eldoth BG1 Faldorn BG1 Garrick BG1 Imoen BG1
BG1 Companions Jaheira BG1 Kagain BG1 Khalid BG1 Kivan BG1 Minsc BG1
Baldur's Gate NPCs Montaron BG1 Quayle BG1 Safana BG1 Shar-Teel BG1 Skie BG1
cRPG Blog (Index to All) Tiax BG1 Viconia BG1 Xan BG1 Xzar BG1 Yeslick BG1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.